The role holder’s primary aim is to administer the lead management process for the client, resulting in the successful delivery of the overall lead management strategy.
Ensuring that all B2C and B2B leads are carefully nurtured to generate and maximise opportunities to increase revenue across all current and future lead channels, while ensuring excellent client experience.
Lead Management has been introduced as a new function in 2019 in order to enable the client to merge all new enquiries and leads reporting into a single functional head with overall ownership of the process.
Reporting directly to the Lead Services Manager, the role holder will be responsible for managing the lifecycle of all leads on a day to day basis. They will ensure an efficient and effective service to a wide variety of stakeholders including advisers, professional connections/partners and prospective clients, whilst adhering to FCA and General Data Protection Regulation and internal policies and procedures.
The Lead Services Executive will:
- Play a key role in the allocation of all leads to Financial Advisers, whilst ensuring that all follow up activity is completed in a timely and professional manner.
- Operate effectively in order to provide a consistently high level of service to key stakeholders in the lead management service, including Clients, Financial Advisers, Senior Managers, Business Development Consultants and Marketing.
- Have proven time management and organisational skills, good knowledge of IFA procedures would be advantageous, and an ability to effectively challenge key stakeholders (in particular Financial Advisers and Senior Managers) in order to deliver a service that helps maximise opportunities to increase revenue across all current and future lead channels.
- Adhere to the end to end lead management process in order to maximise lead conversion and generate opportunities for additional revenue across all channels.
- Improve the service experience for key stakeholders by ensuring that all enquiries and leads are followed up and progressed in a timely manner throughout the process.
Performance & Quality Management
- Achieve service targets, SLA’s and KPIs and improvements against Team and Individual targets.
- Ensure personal targets are delivered with optimum levels of quality and service delivery.
- Enhance the quality of client and stakeholder interactions, ensuring quality assurance, compliance, regulatory and legal obligations are met across all interactions.
- Create, process and maintain documentation/workflows.
- Help develop plans and offer insight and knowledge to the business on the use of new tools and technologies to improve operational efficiency, while consistently achieving targets.
- Maintain on-going contact with key stakeholders to ensure that agreed performance levels are met within both required timescales.
- Assess work load and capacity on a daily basis, ensuring the prioritisation and allocation of work as required in order to provide an excellent service to key stakeholders in order to ensure service demand is effectively met.
- Ensure that all leads are followed to a final outcome, appointments are booked and the reallocation of leads is undertaken where appropriate.
- Help provide and collate management information to ensure that there is a full understanding of the end to end lifecycle of a lead.
- Assist the Lead Services Manager with collating and implementing the output from the MI reports on a regular basis.
- Participate in regular audits in order to identify any errors which might indicate a training or development need within the team.
- Participate in periodic root-cause analysis to produce recommendations, and to support the Lead Services Manager to implement any necessary changes.
- Ensure that all lead status and client records are updated appropriately and that the accuracy of the data is not compromised within Intelligent Office (IO).
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with all team members and key stakeholders in order to ensure effective communication across the business.
- Act as the primary point of contact for key stakeholders in order to specifically assist with any day to day queries related to the allocation of leads.
- Participate in a variety of project work as and when required.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'