Success Recruit are currently working with a growing and unique family run company who are currently looking for a Sales Key Account Manager to join their proactive and driven sales team based in Central Essex.
The successful Sales Key Account Manager will be expected to develop successful business relationships with new and existing clients proactively through phone activity. You will be responsible for managing the full customer process from identifying prospects to onboarding and the account management of each customer.
The successful Sales Key Account Manager will be expected to:
- Have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Be positive, resilient and driven with an honest attitude
- Be proactive in business development activities and account management
The successful Sales Key Account Manager will be rewarded with:
- A proactive and close-knit team within a forward-thinking business
- The opportunity to work within a well established growing company
Purpose of the role:
The main purpose of the Sales Key Account Manager is to achieve consistent sales targets, developing relationships with new, existing and lapsed clients. The role is predominantly office based with a focus on outbound phone calls, there is the opportunity to attend client visits from time to time when required.
Duties will include:
- Client research to generate new business leads
- Input customer information onto bespoke CRM system
- Completing client mapping, providing information to all client sites
- 30 outbound calls a day to achieve sales targets
- Produce tender documents to be submitted
- Account management during off peak seasons
The successful Sales Key Account Manager will have a positive and proactive approach to their work and will be dedicated in all aspects of the role. There is a requirement for you to be available to your clients throughout the winter season which may involved some overnight calls in instances of extreme weather events.
Monday - Friday 09:00am - 5:30pm
£20,000 - £30,000 + annual on target bonus
- Communication Skills
- Sales Team