Graduate Sales Summer Internship:
Location: Egham, U.K.
Internship duration – 10 weeks
Start date: 11th June
Application Deadline – 28th February
As a Sales Account Management Intern you are joining a comprehensive Summer Program, training you in developing key sales skills which will enhance your opportunities within the IT industry.
Passionate about sales
Interested in learning how to use your interpersonal and creative abilities skillfully in a challenging sales environment
Currently studying towards a Bachelor or Masters and expecting to graduate next year.
Driven and ambitious in the work you do
- Thrive on taking responsibility, ownership and pride in the work you produce
- Interested in understanding how technology transforms and develops business
- A strong communicator, able to develop effective presentation skills when interacting with C-level/senior executive clients
- Curious, ambitious and motivated to achieve your goals
- Fluent in English and/or Swedish, Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch or German
Train through a variety of learning outlets within our EME (Europe Midsize Enterprise) organization
Interact with Account Managers and understand how they manage and serve their executive-level clients and grow the business through prospecting
Work directly with prospects and clients toward specific business goals
Complete a final project to synthesize what you’ve learned
Gartner will offer:
- An extensive internship program with intensive training and experience
- Give you access to high level executives both within Gartner and our clients
- Reward your accomplishments with a competitive base salary and opportunity to earn a bonus
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job