Our client is one of the UK’s largest independent insurance groups, having been established for over 50 years and with High Street branches throughout England.
Are seeking professional, ambitious, career minded individuals to join our teams in Guildford.
They are looking for a first class, professional and diligent client care to sell and administer insurance policies offered by the Company.
Reporting to the Branch Manager, responsible to the Company, your colleagues, insurers and our clients
- The ability to communicate clearly, positively and effectively both orally and in writing
- To display a positive and enthusiastic work ethic and style
- To build and develop long-term client relationships
- The ability to work effectively and in an organised manner both independently or co-operatively as part of a team
- The ability to listen to clients and identify their needs
- Reporting to your Branch Manager, you are responsible to the Company, your colleagues, insurers and our clients
- To sell and administer insurance products appropriate for our client’s needs with due care and consideration
- To assist your Branch Manager in meeting, and wherever possible, exceeding Branch objectives
- To exceed client expectations in terms of efficiency, effectiveness and responsiveness through the diligent and professional conduct of your duties.
- To act in such a way as to encourage a working environment free from harassment, bullying and discrimination
- To ensure that the requirements of our clients are at least always met, and to look for opportunities to exceed expectation
- To embrace and follow all internal procedures on the conduct of our business including complaints and problems
- To take responsibility for your own personal development in terms of enhancing your knowledge and understanding of the products we offer and in developing your career within the Company
- To assist in the smooth and efficient day-to-day running of the office
- To share ideas and information with your Branch Manager
- To act as an ambassador at all times through first class personal presentation and conduct
- To be professional in your relationships with insurers, ensuring we provide a friendly, quality and effective service to them
- To always comply with branch procedures
Hours of business:
08.30 - 17.30 Monday to Friday, 08.30 - 12.30pm every other Saturday.
Holiday & other benefits:
- 20 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Insurance modules paid for
- Business Development
- Insurance Policies
- Personal Development