Do you want to work for one of the UK’s largest fuel card providers who can offer guaranteed commission in the first three months ?
Are you hungry for success and looking for a truly uncapped (yes really) commission structure?
Due to local guidelines our Sales Executives will be working from home until safe to return to our Knaresborough office. We will also potentially be able to offer flexible working on return to the office. We have worked closely with our Sales Enablement Team to insure that every new starter receives remote bespoke training where you can still receive the same support from your coaches and be part of a team. Each new starter will also receive IT equipment (if not equipped already) to be fully efficient to perform their role. Safety and wellbeing is the top priority for all our colleagues and we are delighted we now have 4 mental health first aiders for our office.
Allstar Business Solutions, a subsidiary of FLEETCOR is the UK’s market leading business and fuel expenses card provider, with over 40 years expertise. (This role will most focus on our VISA product). Accepted at over 90% of fuel sites across the UK, it has over 1.1 million cards in circulation across 38,000 businesses, giving drivers access to fuel spend across supermarkets, all major oil companies and motorway fuel stops. The network encompasses around 7,700 sites nationwide.
For more information, please visit: www.allstarcard.co.uk
This is an outbound Business-to-Business position, where you will be contacting businesses via the phone to generate sales, promoting our financial products, pursuing leads, and driving sales of our payment services. You will need to be confident in building relationships, finding out more about the customers and their needs and seeking sales opportunities, and account managing your customers in the first 12 weeks of them signing up.
Like us, you will understand that delivering an outstanding customer experience in an efficient manner is a top priority. This is a target driven environment, you will need to be resilient, a good listener, self-motivator and have a "can do" attitude.
- Ability to demonstrate experience of developing and managing customer accounts
- Confident to approach customers on an outbound basis
- Ability to work as part of a team and as an individual,
- Be able to generate business opportunities with confidence
- Good computer skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Previous experience working in Target driven environment with ability to succeed
- Be able to show initiative and willingness to learn new sales techniques
Our ideal candidate will have previous sales experience working within an office, ideally exposure to a call-orientated role and is confident working in a fast-paced environment.
In return, you will receive the training, coaching and support to help you develop and improve on your existing skills set.
Benefits & Incentives
You will get up to 32k OTE, in the first year, made of 'on targets earnings’ and a guaranteed commission in the first 3 months.
- FREE Private medical insurance through Vitality
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Money-saving across retailers like John Lewis, Nike and even free coffee at Café Nero
- A generous pension
- 4 times your basic salary in Life insurance
- Team events, yes, we have these VIRTUALLY
- Sales Team incentives
If you want to know more about us, visit Fleetcor.com or APPLY
- Customer Service
- Sales Opportunities
- Building Relationships
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'