Are you looking for a busy role with a variety of responsibilities including administration and sales? Our client, a logistical company based in Somerton, is looking for a Sales & Hire Desk Administrator to join their friendly team.
This is a full time role working Monday to Friday from 8.00am to 5.00pm with a starting salary of £17,000 to £20,000PA DOE.
The successful candidate will be a proactive team player with a good all round skill set to be able to assist with administration, sales, accounts and facilities within a busy office environment.
The main responsibilities of the role include:
- Liaising with customers, engineers & depot managers to maintain & develop the company's services
- Dealing with telephone enquiries in a quick & efficient manner
- Processing all paperwork associated with incoming orders, equipment hire & call outs
- Data entry
- Providing written quotations to new & existing customers as and when required
- Completing & processing enquiry forms for all new enquiries
- Carrying out customer satisfaction surveys
- Assisting senior members of staff with any other responsibilities as required
The successful candidate will possess the following skills & attributes:
- Calm & organised with a flexible attitude
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook
- Good literacy & numeracy skills in order to compile reports & statistics
- Excellent customer service & communication skills
- Ability to prioritise & manage your workload
If you would like to be considered for this role then please apply online or contact Vicky on
Office Angels are acting as an employment agency for this role. Please visit our website www.office-angels.com for similar positions and to experience our virtual website. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- "administrator" or "admin" or "sales" or "facilities"