My Cambridge based client is currently seeking a graduate to join their rapidly growing company. This position will work closely with the Sales, Marketing and Technical Specialist teams to support the company’s business development.
- Respond proactively and promptly to sales leads and to qualify them.
- Work directly with Account Managers on campaigns to build sales pipeline.
- Research new sales prospects and support Account manager to maintain regular contact with existing customers.
- To support account managers with facilitating onsite workshops and public web workshops.
- Promote company events to Sales leads and existing customers.
- Build strong working relationships with customers.
- Update and Maintain company CRM system
This is a really exciting opportunity to join a well-established company and team. Some sales background if preferred but not essential.
If you are interested in this position, feel you have the relevant skills and would like to apply please send your CV to our team asap.
Whilst we would love to get back to every applicant, it is not always possible, so if you haven't heard from us within 5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
polkadotfrog Ltd is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. Our team of Specialist Consultants have the skills, experience and passion to deliver a professional, personal and quality service. Our mission is to build long-term relationships and help clients and candidates find the perfect match.
With offices in Cambridge, Ipswich and Norwich we specialise in the Office Support, Sales, Marketing, Finance, HR, IT, Legal and Shipping & Transport sectors across all levels.