Do you have Sales experience? Then a Charity Fundraiser could be the ideal job for you.
Travel up and down the UK (accommodation and transport provided) engaging the public in residential areas, inspiring people to support amazing charities.
This is a full time permanent position and applicants must be 18 or over.
REAL Fundraising is committed to having a positive social impact in the world and we share the aims of our charity partners in wanting to improve the conditions that many people face in the world today.
You live with your team as you move around week-by-week, Monday to Saturday and on Sunday you’ll get up, tidy your accommodation, then move on to the next location. We expect an initial commitment of 5 weeks, but after that you’re free to work week-by-week whenever you want. Whether it is the highlands of Scotland or the beautiful coastlines of Cornwall, you’ll be proud to be part of our roaming family and the best at what you do!
- Inspire a minimum of 2 people a day to commit to regular direct debit donations for the charity you are representing
- Live and work away from home with your team, travelling all over the UK
- Positively represent amazing charities like Action For Children, Barnardo's and CentrePoint
REAL is about being solution driven. We only employ people who we feel have both the values and the drive. Then we just help them learn the skills. Real problems, Real solutions, REAL fundraisers.
What we look for in our Fundraisers:
- Self-motivated with a positive, can-do attitude
- Passionate about making a difference to the lives of others
- Outgoing, energetic and confident
- An excellent English speaker
- 18 years old or above.
This is the perfect job for someone with a background in Fundraising, Sales, PR, Marketing or Canvassing.
- Represent amazing charities like Action For Children, Barnardo's and CentrePoint
- Great basic wage paid weekly
- Annual Leave Entitlement
- Uncapped bonuses upwards of £100 p/w
- Travel is provided by the company
- Great career progression to team leader within 5-8 weeks
- Regular incentives and rewards
- Referral bonuses up to £200 for every person you recommend to us
We are not commission based. You’ll get a guaranteed basic wage, plus additional bonuses based on very achievable targets.