Sales Force Specialist
Our client is the UK's leading provider of insulation, roofing, commercial interiors and specialist construction products with a footprint across Europe with over 550 sites. After a restructure last year, we are moving into a new era within our company through a huge Digital Transformation agenda. We're currently upgrading our Salesforce Cloud platform from Classic over to Lightning and we're looking for a Salesforce Specialist to join our growing team in Sheffield.
You will work within a delivery framework and work with other partners to assist planning, costs, procure services and deliver agreed products. Furthermore, you will also be responsible for managing the risks associated with the digital development of the platform using continuous development and AGILE methods alongside the management / control / resolution of IT issues associated to the programme.
The Salesforce specialist will work for the digital platform and services manager and liaise with business stakeholders across the organisation to facilitate the business needs. You will also carry out impact assessments and implementation planning for future cloud, digital, mobile-first and social communication channels and the associated new business. You will also continuity reduce risks associated with the small projects and larger SaaS programme deliverables. You will also need to ensure you have a high level of understanding about the new recovery time objectives for the business in the event of a live invocation event, and the business impacts of slow recovery.
What you'll need to succeed
- Strong experience in Salesforce administration, configuration and integration
- Good understanding of Salesforce architecture, reports and dashboards
- Hold valid Salesforce certifications (ADM201) or undergoing further training (although not essential)
- Experienced in software development life cycle (SDLC) within an Agile environment
- Enjoys working on various projects simultaneously
- Able to communicate effectively with senior stakeholders up to CX level
- Passionate about software and technology
- Get involved in wider business initiatives
What you'll get in return
So…what's in it for you? Well, you get the opportunity to be the face of the project for a leading company in the UK who generated almost £3 billion in revenue last year. In addition, you will also have a generous annual leave allowance with a pension scheme and other benefits. Our client believes a diverse workforce will encourage an innovative and creative environment and will help ensure that all employees can realise their potential.
- Salesforce specialist Sheffield contract interim
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'