Orion Group are recruiting for aSales Force Effectiveness Analyst on behalf of our Multinational Medical Device Client on an initial 12 month contract which is based in the Berkshire Area.
This role sits within the EMA Sales Force Effectiveness Department and reports into the EMA Senior Sales Force Effectiveness Manager.
Key Stakeholders are all internal:
- EMA Commercial Excellence & Key Account Director
- Local market project leads
- IT Product Line Owners, IT technical analysts, EMA IT Director
The purpose of the role.
This role has been created to support on all things related to SFE & data analytics related for the project upgrading the Salesforce CRM system for the sales team across EMA.
- Support the Salesforce CRM project:
Database management lead:
- creating & driving excellent data governance processes
- data cleansing and migration lead
- Support the back-end analytics tasks related to this project
- Support the local market project leads
- Support the pilot users of the new CRM system
- Support the day to day running of the current CRM platform pre-upgrade
- Attend and participate in team teleconferences and meetings as necessary
- Build new SFE reports & Dashboards using Tableau
- Experience analyst with a minimum of 3-4 years' experience in any of the following disciplines: analytics, sales operations or business insights.
- Prior experience of working alongside a sales and/or commercial organisation
- Professional confidence and autonomy
- Self-motivated and results driven
- Ability to maintain demanding timelines
- Degree in Business Management or other related discipline
- Experience of working with all levels of people & ideally cross functional teams
- Requires minimal supervision
Skills & Abilities
- Knowledge of Salesforce CRM - preferably Sales Cloud
- Advanced usage of Excel
- Tableau experience to build reports and dashboards
- Shape: ability to review what we have today and help shape for the future.
- Connect: ability to connect with multiple stakeholders at differing levels
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'