Role: Sales Floor Manager
Reporting to: Area Manager
- Competitive bonus structure with potenial earnings of up to £24,000 per annum.
- Excellent promotional opputinities for motivated indviduals.
- Fantastic Career Opputinities.
- Full training provided.
We are a successful, established o2 Franchise operating a number of retail stores. We are looking to recruit an ambitious, dynamic and talented person for the position of Sales Floor Manager in our store in Southall!
If you think you can deliver the following, then please apply NOW!!!
- Take ultimate responsibility to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the store
- Provide direction and leadership for all store colleagues to maximize sales and profit of the store
- Deliver exceptional customer service within an agreed business plan.
- Achieve company targets by generating sales so that the store achieves profitable growth
- Manage all Key Performance Indicators to minimum company expectations
- Deliver high levels of customer service and ensure that all transactions are completed with integrity and courtesy and that any customer enquiries or issues are resolved satisfactory
- Support and implement the company and regional business plans
- Manage colleague performance to ensure all colleagues have clear targets and are motivated to achieve them
- Complete accurately and promptly all required in-store administration and management information reports, including store rotas
- Protect and secure company stock, property and cash to minimise the risk of loss and that all policy and procedures are in place to meet company audit requirements
Develop Self and Others:
- Conduct regular 121 and quarterly reviews with colleagues
- Encourage and support store colleagues with relevant training
- Seek opportunities for own self development and take personal ownership of own training needs
- Develop, create and retain a high calibre of staff
- Communicate effectively to all store colleagues to ensure they are updated with all company communications and initiatives
- Demonstrate strong commercial awareness by maintaining awareness of current market trends and monitoring local competitors to maximise sales and enhance the stores profitability
- Maintain effective store standards to required company standard, including correct and accurate implementation of company directives on merchandising, pricing and point of sale materials
- Maintain and monitor all store systems to ensure they are operating effectively and efficiently
- Implement and maintain all Health and safety regulations
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures and lead by example to ensure they are fully implemented
Skills and Knowledge required
- Experience of working in retail sales management
- Ability to demonstrate proven results of achieving targets and key performance indicators
- Clear communication skills
- Commercial awareness
- Organisational and Planning skills
- Ability to adapt and deliver in a fast paced environment
- Experience of managing, developing and coaching a team
- Ability to relate to staff at all levels and foster a team environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Retail Sales
- Sales Management
- Retail Sales Experience
- Assistant Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"