As we are a specialist recruitment business focused on Data Analytics, Digital & Software Development professionals, we genuinely love it when we get the opportunity to support technology driven businesses that are growing rapidly and succeeding through their smart recruitment of employees in this space. That's why we are excited to be working with a Nottingham based software / technology business who's core product enables their customers to capture real time data and make use of this for improvements across various business areas.
The senior management team have now identified the need for an experienced Data Analytics professional to join their ambitious team in order to automate their analytics and further develop their systems and data capabilities. Reporting directly into the Financial Controller, with strong working relationships with the Finance Director and Sales Director, your first 3 - 6 months will be to analyse the existing systems, data sets and reports and automate as much as possible.
This will of course then free up a lot of your time and your work load will be a lot more project/ ad-hoc based work, exploring exciting routes to improving company performance and efficiency through the use of the companies data.
This is an excellent opportunity as it's a newly created role and provides the chance to be the 'specialist' within the business! By and large It will be an autonomous role requiring someone with ambition and drive as well as an inquisitive nature - and of course the ability to prioritise and manage their workload.
To be successful in this role:
- Strong technical skills set with the ability to adapt to new systems and data sets and move data between systems easily.
- Able to interrogate large data sets.
- Experience in a data analytics position with strong experience automating reports and processes.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the business.
- Prioritise and manage own workload.
- Experience presenting to senior stakeholders (desired) .
- Ambitious and talented data analytics professional.
Technical skills required:
- Experience working with CRM and customer/client data. (Superoffice is desired but any CRM considered)
- Advanced - Excel for data analysis and reporting
- Experience working with Finance / ERP Systems (Sage desired but any other considered)
So if you want to work in a forward thinking, fast paced technology company as their analytics specialist, hit apply!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job