We have an exciting opportunity to join market leaders in Management Information System (MIS) for schools throughout the UK. Are you currently working in the Education sector and looking for a career change? We are actively seeking a Regional sales Lead's to join our expanding team.
- Developing Prospects: Liaising with new and existing prospects in your designated Region. Engaging through a mixture of new leads generated from our sales and marketing efforts and with our existing customers. Gathering and understanding the needs of these prospects will enable you to build a value proposition for them based around the Bromcom MIS product.
- Setting up demonstrations: As part of the process of liaising with prospects you will discuss the key areas of our MIS, enabling the process to progress through to a further meeting with the Regional Account Manager, delivering either a webinar and or face to face demonstration.
- Pricing and Admin: Your role will necessitate discussing and creating pricing proposals using associated standard contract documents that reflect the needs of the prospects. Knowledge and the use of Excel is essential.
- CRM Calls: Calling existing Customers for feedback and ongoing assistance.
- B2B telesales: Previous B2B telesales experience is essential - minimum 2 years.
- Cold calling or call center experience is an advantage.
- As an ongoing part of the role, you will also liaise regularly with the marketing team to share feedback from our customers, whilst remaining aware of the latest updates and upgrades that we are offering to the MIS - sharing any insights and additional features with prospects and customers to help drive further sales using the Inbound sales process.
- To succeed in this role you will need to understand the education market place and have referenceable experience of solution selling.
- You will ideally have a good understanding of the current MIS market and be able to clearly articulate the Bromcom value proposition to prospective customers.
- Knowledge of how MATs and LAs operate would also be a distinct advantage.
- Full training and support will be given by the Sales Office Manager
Bromcom is an Equal opportunity company
- Account Management
- Cold Calling
- B2B sales
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'