Are you looking for your next sales role where you can work within a driven team who are having massive success?
Do you have previous sales or telesales experience?
Are you looking for a role and company that will offer progression?
Recruit 121 are working exclusively with a well known financial services company based in Cwmbran who, due to business growth, are currently recruiting for Sales Executives to join their expanding team. This is a great opportunity to join an established employer who offers a fantastic working environment and the drive to keep your career progressing. On top of this, they offer a basic salary of £19,500 + bonus along with a range of benefits!
The successful candidate will be a highly driven individual who is passionate about service. You will be responsible for communicating new products with existing customers and helping to build the brand. In return for your hard work, our client offers a fantastic training package and the ability to progress as the business grows.
- Contacting current customers to explain the benefits of their products
- Build rapport quickly to gain an understanding of their needs
- Achieve and exceed all sales KPIs
- Build the brands reputation through first class service
- Converting warm leads
- £19,500pa with an OTE of £24-36,000pa
- Hours: Monday to Thursday - shifts between 9:00am - 7:00pm, Friday - 9:00am - 1:00pm!!
- Onsite Parking
- Subsidised canteen
- Full Training
- Gym membership options
- 20 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- The right candidate will be highly self-motivated and driven to achieve
- Minimum 12 months experience working within a Sales position
- Knowledge of Life Insurance and Funeral Plans desirable but not essential as full training provided
- Able to work under pressure
- Team player
- Flexible, adaptable and able to embrace change
- Ability to prioritise tasks and plan workload
Contact Merle and the team at Recruit 121 today for further information!
- Business Development
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"