Would you consider yourself an experienced Sales Executive, looking for a new and exciting jobopportunity?
Are you looking to become part of an outstanding and prestigious organisation; an industry leader?
Then look no further! We are one of Europe's leading vehicle remarketers, auctioning in excess of 400,000 vehicles per year through our online auction technology across our UK, Germany, Spain and Ireland facilities.
Our Trade 1st choice division in UK has grown by over 30% each year for the past 3 years and is predicting similar growth in the next financial year. Our depot in Ireland are seeking talented, passionate Sales Executives to join our successful team, identifying opportunities within the motoring market across Ireland.
Sales Executives will manage all aspects of the sales process, building strong rapport with sellers, and reviewing their vehicle inventory to identify suitable vehicles to be sold via the business and taking responsibility for guiding them through the process from collection to eventual sale.
We are looking for relationship building, decision makers who are committed to generating their own leads and developing them into new business opportunities, as well as managing existing accounts.
You will need to be determined with a positive attitude and be prepared to seek out every opportunity in your region - everyday will be a challenge, so your self-motivation, determination and time management skills will be central to your success.
Candidates must have a Full Irish Driving licence and have their own transport.
- Identify new 'suspects and prospects' and build and manage new business pipeline.
- Set own appointments and manage responses and administration from visits
- Manage all opportunities through any required processes
- Manage all opportunities and ensure the CRM database is kept up to date
- Manage the assignment of vehicles and subsequent processes through to successful sale
- Ensure commercial viability of all new business acquisitions.
- Involve appropriate managers in any bid process and prospect visits as required.
- Ensure accurate and timely management updates and reports.
- Work closely with all colleagues to ensure appropriate management of client's requirements.
- Work closely with operational colleagues to ensure we offer current products and services and to enhance the customer experience.
- Follow requisite new business implementation and control processes.
- Acquire competitor intelligence and feed into the business
- Achieve targets and objectives set by the business.
- Demonstrate a positive and 'can do' approach to all customer aspects.
Benefits to Copart Colleagues:
- Monday to Friday Working
- OTE €25,000 on average
- 20 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
Sales Executive | Sales | Executive | Automotive Sales | Car Sales | Vehicle Sales | Automotive | Vehicle Remarketer | Telesales
- Evidence of a successful sales career, which may include cold calling.
- Have consistently met and outperformed sales targets.
- Confident customer service, interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Must have a full Irish Driving Licence.
About Our Company:
We also provide an iPad, company mobile phone, business mileage allowance and on-going support with personal development.
Earnings are un-capped with Copart "Trade 1st Choice" - so why not submit your CV now and enjoy the benefits of a forward looking company with demonstrable results - and share in our success.
Our Trade 1st choice division has grown by over 30% each year for the past 3 years and is predicting similar growth in the next financial year and years ahead.
If this sounds like the sort of new opportunity and challenge that you are looking for, then get in touch, applying by CV in the first instance and let's start a discussion.