My client is looking for ambitious, hardworking employees who would like to start a career in Sales. You do not need to have previous experience in Sales (although it would be an advantage) as they will teach you everything you need to know about how to speak to new and existing customers, how to sell effectively and therefore how to succeed in Sales. You will be provided with the required training, coaching and ongoing support to develop your knowledge and skills over time whilst always maximising your earning potential.
What skills do you need?
• Good communication skills – you need the ability to speak to anyone.
• Resilience –you need to be able to handle rejection and not take it personally.
• Good listening skills – you can’t sell if you don’t listen.
• Adaptable and flexible – this is a fast-moving business, if you cannot handle change, they probably aren’t right for you.
• Computer literacy.
• Professional – this is a successful business and while they have fun at work, they work hard to maintain that success.
• Target driven – you will be required to work to a range of achievable targets to earn great commission.
What will you be doing?
• Lead Generation of quality sales leads
• Outbound Sales. You will be provided with further training, ongoing coaching and support to develop your sales skills to enable you to close your own sales opportunities.
• Manage your own growing portfolio of customers to maintain as well as acquiring new customers.
What can you expect in return?
• Excellent training and coaching from dedicated Sales Supervisors and Managers
• Uncapped Commission Scheme
• Progression and development opportunities
• Secondment opportunities to work in our international offices
• 22 days’ holiday + bank holidays increasing with each year of service up to 25
• No weekend work
• Local and online discounts
• Childcare vouchers
To hear more about this opportunity or to apply then contact Helen at REED York now.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job