As Inbound Sales Executive, you will convert warm leads, provided by our Marketing and Web teams, into sales. Working towards realistic targets and KPIs you will respond to all marketing and web enquiries.
- Respond to and convert warm leads from web and marketing teams.
- Maintain a full understanding of our products
- Plan & prioritise your sales activities to achieve agreed targets.
- Encourage use on the fuel cards and promote additional products.
- Deliver a high quality of service, increasing business growth and customer satisfaction.
- Log information on calls and update all customer records on the CRM system.
- Make sure call back's/courtesy calls are up to date.
- Any other duties as may be reasonably required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to negotiate, objection handle and close orders to completion
- Confident and professional manner, with the ability to build rapport quickly.
- Highly organised and does not miss deadlines.
- Good standard of education preferably with a 'C' or equivalent in English and Math.
- Demonstrable evidence of achieving targets.
- Ambitious and competitive
- 1st year OTE - £25,000
- Uncapped Commission
- On the spot incentives
- Free breakfast
- Early Friday finish
- Fun working environment
- 20 days annual leave
- 4 x salary life assurance
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'