We are looking for a Sales Executive to join our team in Portsmouth!
This position offers £25,000 + Basic Salary OTE £35,000 - £40,000.
Our Sales Department is looking for motivated individuals who are looking to start their career or progress into a B2B sales career where we will sport training and developing you into the career you want. You will begin your journey with Lead Forensics in this role with the objective of seeing you promote into the Sales Executive team in your first year.
Sales Executive Responsibilities:
- Contacting International prospective clients by phone and email to introduce our product, working tenaciously to maximise your contact levels and ultimately your sales
- Conducting web demonstrations of our software and guide clients through to web trials, outlining the features and benefits the Lead Forensics software can add to their business
- Managing the end-to-end sales cycle from initial telephone contact to completion of the sale
- You will be building strong relationships with clients to effectively hand-over over to our client success team for client onboarding.
- You will work towards weekly KPI’s and monthly sales targets, both individually and as a team
Sales Executive Requirements:
- You are confident and tenacious, overcoming obstacles and securing deals
- You will be able to build rapport with business owners and the C-Suite
- A self-starter: someone who thrives when they are achieving their goals
- You are coachable; you will want to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment.
- Previous sales experience in a telephone based B2B or B2C role
Sales Executive Benefits:
- Take some time out with our holiday policy; 20 days holiday, plus bank holidays increasing with each year of service (capped at 24)
- Birthdays off! (it’s the most important day of the year!)
- Give back to the wider community with 2.5 paid Charity days, volunteer days, fundraisers, charity events
- Receive benefits such as the Employee Assistance Programme, Free on-site parking (Portsmouth office), free gym on-site
- When we are all back together again, our Company Socials, Regatta, Family Fun day, subsidised Ski trip, Christmas parties etc
About the Company:
Lead Forensics are one of the fastest growing software companies in the world. We can identify other businesses who have been visiting our client’s websites and help them convert these passive visitors into actionable leads. We know that every business-to-business organisation can benefit from the leads our product generates.
If you think you are suitable for this Sales Executive role, please apply now!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'