Our client has an exciting opportunity for an ambitious, target driven individual to join their growing sales team. The role will involve the sale and promotion of our client’s product portfolio and increasing the overall brand awareness of our client.
As a Sales Executive, you will spend a considerable amount of time out in the field visiting existing and new customers on a regular basis to develop and renew relationships and extend our client’s customer target area, focusing on promoting their products and increasing sales. The role will be responsible for London and South East England.
- The development of our client’s business interests in a hugely diverse sales territory, in line with targets tied to the corporate growth plan
- Managing key relations with our client’s current customer base of Clinical / Laboratory customers throughout Leeds and North East of England
- Identifying and developing customer relations in areas where our client is currently unrepresented
- The preparation of sales reports and sales projections
- The maintenance of a high level of product knowledge and competitor awareness
- Proactive approach and self-starting spirit to challenges in the market
- Degree level education with extra consideration for business/science related disciplines
- Fluency in English
- Experience in working to and achieving targets
- The ability to build and maintain excellent relationships with high-level business partners
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
About Our Client:
Our client is passionate about improving global health and saving lives through the development of innovative and pioneering products. Through their commitment and the skill of their people, they have grown to be a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology, food security and providing quality solutions to over 145 countries. In order to serve their growing international markets, they require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more.
Central to our client’s ethos is their drive to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of their staff plays a vital role in this aim.
Our client is an equal opportunities employer.
To apply for the role of Sales Executive, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
Other organisations may call this role Field Sales Rep, Territory Sales Representative, Technical Sales Executive, Area Sales Executive, Field Sales Executive, Business Development Executive, or BDE.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'