One of the UK's leading residential specialists has an exciting opportunity for a talented Sales Executive to join their team based in Chester, Cheshire.
They provide information, research and advice to property investors with an interest in the UK and European residential markets. They focus on their strengths, which are based on years of experience in evaluating investments in the buy-to-let sector.
They are now looking for a Relationship Executive / Sales Executive to join their team.
This role also brings fantastic opportunities to progress into an established Property Investment Consultant.
About the role:
- Contacting potential customers regarding current investment opportunities and generating warm leads to refer to senior sales staff
- Identifying potential sales opportunities when engaging with call leads
- Ensuring complete customer satisfaction is achieved
- Utilising outbound call time effectively via auto dialer system and transferring immediate lead referrals across to senior sales team
- Maintaining competitor and market awareness
- Actively developing and maintaining knowledge of product offering
- Meeting / exceeding all set KPI's
- Achieving / exceeding all set sales targets
- Showing commitment to the Company's core values
- Proven track record of successfully meeting and exceeding sales targets, preferably over the phone
- Self-starter, driven by a desire to succeed and achieve personal and company goals
- Ability to learn about complex products and services and accurately relay to prospects
- Ability to stay focused and motivated, especially when faced with rejection
- Ability to overcome objections confidently
- Tenacity and resilience
- Good knowledge of Word, Excel, CRM Software
- Excellent interpersonal and written / verbal communication skills
Proven experience as a telesales representative is desirable but if you believe you have what it takes to succeed in a sales role, then no experience is required!
Salary: Circa £18k+ uncapped commission - Realistic OTE £32,000.
Sounds interesting? Click APPLY to send your CV for immediate consideration.
Candidates with previous experience or job titles including; Sales Executive, Client Relationship Executive, Customer Service Executive, Account Manager, Telesales Executive, Business Development Manager, Business Development Executive, may also be considered for this role.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'