South West Leicestershire
£18,000 - £21,000 p.a. + uncapped bonus
- Are you an outgoing and vibrant personality with the ability to develop relationships quickly?
- Are you very driven to exceed targets set and showcase your talent?
- Do you want to work for a company that takes the time to celebrate successes and has an exceptional team culture?
ER Recruitment are very excited to be working with an outstanding company based in South West Leicestershire.
The company are achieving exceptional year on year growth in their industry and are looking to grow and build their team with talented, vibrant Sales Executives.
Role & Responsibilities of the Sales Executive:
- Schedule sales opportunities with business owners and directors to promote the company’s services
- Work with the Business Development Manager to generate a quarterly plan to maximise sales opportunities.
- Self-generate new leads, appointments and referrals through day to day new business activity.
- Achieve quarterly sales targets.
- Accurately build, manage and maintain your sales pipeline.
About You as the Sales Executive:
- Ideally 1 year experience in a professional B2B or B2C sales
- Thrive on working in a fast paced, target focussed high energy and high reward culture
- Pro-active and self-motivated
- Driven by targets to achieve and exceed
- Outgoing personality who can communicate well with clients and build a great rapport quickly
- Strong communication and organisation skills are a must
- Professional and intelligent approach to work
- Good business sense with the ability to articulate yourself well
- Realistic and generous bonus scheme that’s uncapped
- 25 days’ holiday increasing to 27 days’ holiday after 2 years’ service & 28 days’ holiday after 5 years’ service, plus your birthday off as well!
- Christmas Bonus after 2 years’ service
- Profit Share
- Private Medical Insurance after 5 years’ service
- Bakers breakfast
This role could suit: Client Growth Specialist, Customer Engagement Representative, Outbound Sales, Sales Consultant, Sales Representative, Telesales, Telesales Apprentice, or Trainee Sales Consultant
Please note by applying for this role you give consent for ER Recruitment to retain your CV for up to 24 months for the purposes of assisting you to find your next role unless you notify us otherwise.
While we aim to get back to all applicants, due to the current situation, if you do not receive a response within seven working days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
ER Recruitment are experienced within eight different sectors consisting of Accountancy and Finance, Construction, Customer Service & Onsite, Directors & Non-Executive, Human Resources, Office (including PA/EA), Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Procurement.
We look forward to helping you in your career in these sectors, so please send a copy of your CV to us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career in these sectors please feel free to refer them to us.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'