Sales Executive - Leading International Business Intelligence / SAAS provider. Salary £25k - £30k Basic + Uncapped Commission OTE £50k - £60k (Year 1) + Benefits
Benefits for you
- Basic Salary of up to £30,000
- Uncapped Commission with a realistic OTE of £50k - £60k in Year 1
- 25 days paid holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Private Health Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Generous Company Pension Scheme
- Excellent ongoing training and career development opportunities with the potential to be fast tracked into a more Senior Business Development Role (dependant on achievements)
- Flexibility to work remotely 3 days per week
Are you hungry, driven and ambitious? Are you looking to develop your sales career and work for a market leader who can offer you fantastic career development and will invest in you? If so this could be the ideal opportunity for you!
Our client is the premier global provider of market data, forecasting and benchmarks / price assessments for the soft commodities sector, you’ll be joining a company that helps thousands of companies including major food & drink retailers, manufacturers, FMCG brands, banks and trading firms get access to all of the latest pricing data and information for the agriculture sector.
This company has ambitious plans to develop and is poised for rapid growth serving this huge and burgeoning global market.
After an exciting period of growth they’re looking to hire for a Sales Executive / Business Development Executive to join the Sales team at their offices near Maidenhead, Berkshire.
As a Sales Executive you will be:
- Call, email and engage with new sales prospects with a view to selling subscriptions / software licenses for our client’s online business intelligence platform
- Follow up on inbound leads / trial requests to convert into sales
- Work towards achieving and exceeding monthly sales revenue targets
- Maximise all selling opportunities through questioning skills, ascertaining prospective needs and key issues
- Work from a database of warm leads as well as generating your own leads from your own sales prospecting
- Provide online sales demonstrations to new sales prospects
- Provide a professional and high level of service to all customers
The Sales Executive role would suit a hungry and sales focused graduate who has a minimum of 12 months experience in B 2 B Sales and who is looking to develop their sales career with a market leader.
Our client offers a full induction and excellent ongoing training and fantastic career development opportunities. We very much see the role progressing within 12 - 18 months into a Business Development Manager or Account Manager role.
- Hungry, strong desire to succeed, ambitious and goal orientated
- Degree educated
- B 2 B Sales experience would be beneficial, more important are the personal attributes such as drive, hunger & ambition and someone who is keen to succeed and develop their sales career
- Excellent telephone manner with strong communication skills
- Team Player
- Tenacious, self motivated and personable
Apply now for this Business Development / Sales Executive role. For more information please email your CV to us. We look forward to hearing from you!
ABR Associates Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role and specialises in placing candidates into permanent positions within Media / Digital, Technology / SAAS, Market Research, Events & Business Information.
Due to high volumes of applicants we regret that we can only contact those who are invited to interview. Should you not have heard from us within 2 weeks you may assume you have not been successful at this time but we thank you for your time and interest in the role.
- Account Manager
- Business Development
- New Business Opportunities
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'