A leading local telecoms provider is currently seeking a Sales Executive, to join their fast paced, friendly team. The successful applicant will be targeting local businesses to generate qualified appointments for their Sales Professionals, on those opportunities where an appointment is not required you will be expected to quote and close remotely. This is an exciting role for a candidate with drive and ambition to join a growing firm with plenty of opportunity to earn uncapped commission.
Job functions include but are not limited to:
- Hitting sales targets on a monthly basis to meet the expectations provided by the Sales Manager
- To make high levels of outbound calls a day whilst maintaining the quality of each call
- Maintain product knowledge to ensure information is up to date for potential new customers
- Carry out further tasks as may from time to time be delegated to you by the Sales Manager
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Must be sales driven and able to work to deadlines & targets
- Friendly, professional, resilient and confident on the phone.
- Cool tempered, patient and able to handle rejection
- You will need to be a motivated individual, with a desire to succeed
- B2B Sales minimum 1 year required
- Outbound calling minimum 1 year required
- Telecommunications 1 year preferred
- 22 days Annual Leave plus 8 days Bank Holiday
- Parking onsite
- Pension Scheme
Sounds interesting? Click APPLY to send your CV for immediate consideration.
No agencies need apply.
Candidates with previous experience or job titles including; Telesales Agent, Telemarketing, Appointment Setter, Telesales Executive, Sales Coordinator, Telesales, Sales Executive may also be considered for this role.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'