Superb opportunities for ambitious, motivated and sales orientated people who are first class at account management and relationship building.
- B2B outbound calling, qualifying leads and generating new business sales.
- Prospecting to a strategic target list of prospects based on team type
- Build and develop prospect database with accurate logging and recording of all contact and conversations with customers in the CRM (Sales force)
- Achieve agreed targets and achieve conversion rates of data within KPU and SLA requirements
- Negotiate, handle and overcome customer objections
- Managing and optimize new business through effective account management for the first 12 weeks
- Develop relationships with customers over the telephone to maximize upselling opportunities
- Ensure your product knowledge is up to date and ensure you are aware of competitive offerings and industry trends
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
- Innovate and share good ideas / new offerings from market / own research
- Lead by example and coach more junior team members in sales and account management skills
This is an outbound B2B position where you will be contacting businesses via the phone to generate sales, promoting financial products, pursuing leavs and driving sales of the payment services. This roles requires confidence when building relationships as you will be finding out more about the customer and their needs, seeking sales opportunities and account managing your own customers in the first 12 weeks of signing them up.
You will also be resilient, a good listener, a self-motivator and will have a 'can do' attitude.
You will be also be professional and courteous to internal and external customers. Be persistent and proactive. Confident and resilient. And know when to be selfish or selfless.
Our clients is looking for the following:
- 2 years experience with a proven track record in a similar outbound sales environment, preferably within a FinTech Industry
- Previous experience of working within a target driven environment with ability to succeed
- Business related diploma / degree
- Ability to develop and manage customer accounts
- Ability to work remotely and as part of a team
- Be able to plan thoroughly, prioritize and multi task
- Be able to generate new business opportunities
- Good computer skills
- Excellent customer service and time management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Be able to show initiative and willingness to learn new sales techniques
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Juice Personnel who is operating as an employment agency.
Your application will be sent to one of our consultants for review, at which stage we will be in touch to discuss your details further. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours your application has not been successful.
- Account Management
- Business development
- Internal sales
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'