Leading Pricing & Commodity Data Provider for the Energy Sector
Basic of £30k + Uncapped Commission, OTE £50k (Including Base Salary)
About the Company
Our client is a leading global price reporting, business information and events business serving the global energy sector. They are considered to be a 'masterbrand’ and part of a major PLC who have been around for a number of years. This successful business grew their revenue by 30% last year alone and as part of their growth plans are looking to grow their sales / business development team.
Benefits for You:
- Basic Salary of £30,000
- Uncapped Commission / OTE of an additional £20,000 based on individual performance
- 25 days paid holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Private Health Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Generous Company Pension Scheme
- Excellent ongoing training and career development opportunities
About the role of Sales Executive
We are looking to recruit for a hungry and ambitious Business Development Executive / Sales Executive to join a successful sales & account management team in the heart of London. You will receive first class sales and product training and be responsible for pro actively going after new business across EMEA by selling our client’s online business information solutions into the Energy / Commodity sector.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Sell subscriptions for our client’s online information / market data, forecasting and price assessment platform to new prospects across Europe / EMEA
- Respond to inbound and qualified sales leads whilst pro actively hunting for new business
- Provide demonstrations (web based) to new clients
- Put together new client proposals / tenders, negotiate new contracts and close large annual subscription deals
- Work closely with other departments including account management, client success and marketing to maximize new revenue opportunities
If you have at least 12 - 18 months B 2 B Sales experience in subscription sales / business information sales and looking to progress your career with a market leading brand then this could be ideal for you!
There is potential for the role to grow into a more Senior Sales or Account Management role and we would therefore invite applications from ambitious and hungry sales people who would like to progress long term.
Your Skills & Experience:
- 12 - 18 months experience of working in a fast paced subscription sales / business development role
- Excellent negotiation and consultative sales experience
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales revenue targets
- Experience of selling business intelligence, business information, market research, market data or subscription sales would be ideal but open to looking at transferable sales skills
- Coachable, hungry and open to new learning
- Competitive, driven and credible
- Self starter with the ambition to achieve the best results
Apply now for this Sales Executive role. For more information please email your CV to us. We look forward to hearing from you!
ABR Associates Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role and specialises in placing candidates into permanent positions within Media / Digital, Technology / SAAS, Market Research, Events & Business Information.
Due to high volumes of applicants we regret that we can only contact those who are invited to interview. Should you not have heard from us within 2 weeks you may assume you have not been successful at this time but we thank you for your time and interest in the role.
- Business Development
- Business Intelligence
- New Business Opportunities
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'