Annual Gross Salary: £21.000 - £24.000 (depending on skills and previous experience) + Excellent Sales Bonus
Your New Role
An exciting new opportunity has opened up at one of Europe's leading wholesalers within the Health and Fitness industry. Our vision is to be the most well known name in the business when it comes to Nutrition due to the outstanding service we achieve. As part of our sustained growth, we are recruiting an ambitious Sales Executive to generate new business within the health and vitamin industry.
Requirements and Responsibilities
- Previous experience in sales
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Growing distribution by developing new and existing accounts
- Seeking new leads and opening new accounts
- Delivering outstanding customer service and building long term relationships
- Keeping your accounts up to date on the latest brands, products and promotions
- Creative and flexible approach to meet the demands of the business
- Ability to think analytically and draw conclusions
WHATS ON OFFER:
- Highly competitive salary + EXCELLENT BONUS
- Working for a well established company with over 10 years experience within the Health and Fitness industry
- Additional training opportunities
- Free products to sample
- Monthly vouchers to spend on vitamins and sport supplements
- Yearly holiday vouchers
- 50% employee discount on vitamins and sport supplements
- Trips to trade shows within the UK and Europe
- Private health insurance
How to Apply:
If you think this role suits you, please apply via the link below. In your covering letter please explain your experience and qualifications and let us know why do you think that you are the best candidate for this position.
*Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals. If you have not heard back within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for.*
- Cold Calling
- Lead Generation
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'