This role is part of a brand new training and development programme and is perfect for people looking to jump into a client-focused sales role and is keen to build relationships with both new and existing exhibitors through the B2B market.
- Proactively utilising multiple methods to identify a strong pipeline of new business
- Bringing in revenue through selling exhibition stand space & sponsorship opportunities
- Making effective outbound calls with key decision makers
- Generating interest through engaging social media content
- Generating business via cold calling, networking and social selling
- Account managing and taking responsibility for own accounts
- Working with clients to package their exact exhibition requirements / problem solving
- Having disciplined time management on a daily basis
- Rapport build and account manage in both face to face and phone environments
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- Previous experience within B2B outbound sales desirable
- Graduates are welcome but will need to have a positive attitude.
- Reliable and committed with a natural sales focused mentality
- A highly motivated and driven individual not concerned to pick up the phone and build relationships
- Ability to make well informed decisions based on all available relevant information
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build good relationships with a range of clients
- Good written communication skills with a strong attention to detail
- Advanced IT skills
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'