We're looking for ambitious, sales-driven individuals to embark on a new career in software sales. £20,000 basic + uncapped commission (£30k 1st year OTE) + merit based career path. If you're a recent Graduate or you've gained some experience in sales then we want to hear from you!
The Role of a Sales Executive
You'll join a training academy in order to learn all of the necessary skills to equip you for success. Once you have completed the training you'll join a sales team and start to work your way up the career ladder.
- Identify new business opportunities via B2B telephone calls, emails and social media marketing.
- Promoting the company and products with the aim of generating new sales.
- Managing inbound enquiries from new customers as well as existing clients.
- Develop relationships with decision makers in businesses.
- Working towards and ideally exceeding sales targets and additional KPI's.
- Following up with customers who attend events to learn about software services.
- A leading provider of software solutions to various industries across the private and public sectors.
- Over 500,000 UK businesses (and counting) use one of the available cloud based software solutions to boost their productivity.
- Provide a full Training Academy for all new hires.
- Software as a service is a resilient product, allowing continued business growth over 20 years.
- Sunday Times Top Employer as well as winner of numerous industry awards.
Sales Executive - The Rewards
- £20,000 starting basic salary with regular reviews.
- £30,000 1st year OTE.
- 25 days holiday allowance.
- Life insurance and private healthcare.
- Gym membership.
- Employee discounts and incentives.
- Clear career path based on performance.
- Graduate (or of Graduate calibre).
- B2B or B2C Telesales would be an advantage.
- Sales experience; telesales, car sales, recruitment, estate agency, gym sales etc.
- Self motivated.
- Highly ambitious.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to build strong relationships.
- Tenacious work ethic.
- Achievements outside of work; sporting, running a small business, travel, charity work etc.
Interviews will be conducted over phone and Zoom with remote onboarding available until it is safe to return to the office.
- Build Strong Relationships
- Highly Ambitious
- Tenacious Work Ethic
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'