£17,000 basic per annum plus uncapped commission
Full Time, Permanent
Hughes Driver Training is the largest provider of HGV (Lorry) and PCV (Bus) training in the UK. With 30 years’ experience, we have locations all over the UK and help to support large companies recruit newly qualified drivers.
Due to company growth, we have an exciting opportunity for a number of Sales Executives to join our friendly and motivated team in Loughborough.
Full training will be given.
Role responsibilities for the Sales Executive:
- You will advise people on the training courses available and help them to select the right course for them (courses involve training for licences Cat BE, Cat C1, Cat C, Cat D, and more)
- Handling inbound calls
- Following up on enquiries received via email and social media
- Create a unique solution for each customer
- Build strong, professional relationships
- Update records database with correct information and cleansing data where necessary
- Consistently provide a friendly, informative and helpful service
Requirements for the Sales Executive:
- Prior sales experience, although we are prepared to provide full training to those without experience
- A friendly, motivated and self-driven individual
- You will enjoy talking with people on the phone
- A willingness to learn
- Strong team player, and able to work independently and to own initiative
- Passionate about customer service and sales
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
Salary is based on experience, and commission is uncapped. Typically, £40,000 per year is achievable but commission is uncapped.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'