Salary: £18,000 - £25,000 + Uncapped Commission (realistic OTE of £40,000)
Job type: Permanent
National Business Communications is a business telecoms provider and utilities broker. Our services include, but are not limited to; Fixed line telecoms, Hosted & SIP, Broadband, Fibre, PDQ and Merchant services. Alongside this, through partnership, we also directly source Gas & Energy as well as Water Management solutions.
We understand that you are only as good as your people, that’s why here at NBC we have done all we can to make our culture both motivating and rewarding for every single member of the team. As a result, we have huge plans for growth within our new business premises and need hungry salespeople to help us achieve even more success for the rest of 2019 and beyond!
Responsibilities of the Sales Executive:
- Aid UK SME businesses to reduce their communications and connectivity billing.
- Forge successful and lasting relationships with businesses nationwide.
- Achieve daily, weekly and monthly sales quotas.
- Achieve target conversion rates.
- Accurately complete and record all customer details and sales information.
- Adhere to sales compliance rules and quality standards.
- Complement of the full sales cycle and close business for colleagues.
- Effectively manage the team / self-sales diaries and pipelines.
- Conduct complimentary welcome calls.
- Effective customer retention on potential cancellations.
- Daily / weekly reporting on sales activity.
Requirements of the Sales Executive:
- A proven track record in sales with an emphasis on working towards ambitious targets.
- Previous experience in Field, Telesales or Canvas sales is a must.
- The ability to communicate effectively and professionally to all customers / stakeholders both internal and external.
- The ability to work as part of a team supporting colleagues where necessary.
- Self-starters with an eye for a sale and a strong initiative.
- The ability to think on your feet and manage your time efficiently.
- Genuine passion for selling and relationship building
- Hunger and drive – both career wise and financially
- Desire to progress and grow WITH the business
What we offer:
If you can give us the above, then in return we will guide and assist you throughout your career with NBC. In addition, we believe in rewarding success and commitment so expect plenty of incentives, development and, of course, commission.
As a final caveat, we pride ourselves on our Management Training scheme and will look to organically grow wherever possible. Team Leader positions are more than attainable for those who PROVE they want it!
If you feel like you meet the above criteria for the Sales Executive, then please apply now!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'