Are you an experienced sales advisor or call centre operative looking for a new challenge? Would you like to work for one of the UK’s leading hand, power tool and equipment distributors?
With over 40 years of experience in the industry, our client are a preferred choice for professionals within the automotive, agricultural, commercial, motorcycle, industrial and engineering market sectors.
Due to continued success and growth, they are now recruiting for Sales Executives to be part of a new team based in our Head Office Call Centre. In return for your hard work as a Sales Executive, you will receive a Competitive salary + Benefits.
What will I be responsible for?
As a Sales Executive your duties will include:
- Making outbound calls to new and existing customers, introducing them to our products and ascertaining their needs, delivering a fantastic customer experience
- Developing ongoing relationships with prospective customers
- Direct selling of specific products and deals
- Feeding pipeline information to the Area Sales Managers and Accounts team
- Ensuring the smooth flow of orders received from new customers
- Updating the customer database and other systems with new leads and customer information
- General administration associated with the Sales function
In addition, you will be required to attend trade shows and exhibitions across the UK, talking to customers, selling products face to face and presenting a professional Company image. When attending shows some weekend and out of hours working is expected as part of this role.
Will I receive training?
Yes! All successful Sales Executives will receive comprehensive training on our client’s telephone and computer systems and business processes.
Who are they looking for?
Our client are ideally looking for candidates who have experience in Sales or a Call Centre environment. You will also need:
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic computer literacy; experience of in-house computer systems and Microsoft Office applications would be ideal
- An interest in tools or vehicle maintenance and associated products
- A flexible approach to working hours and willingness to work away from home
- To be comfortable working with and exceeding targets
- A positive drive to succeed
- A full UK driving licence
If you have the skills and experience required to excel as a Sales Executive, we want to hear from you. Please click APPLY below to register your interest.
Location: Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
- Customer Service
- Outbound Sales
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'