My client based in Chessington Surrey is currently recruiting for an experienced Sales Executive to join their growing business.
Salary: Basic £25,000 + Car Allowance and commission structure
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Customer Focused and Results Oriented
- Specifically to sell: Graphic design for print
- Digital and litho print
- Branded promotional merchandise & corporate gifts
- Large format graphics & Point of Sale
- Direct mail & fulfilment
- Promotional packaging
- To grow business from newly opened accounts.
To work with the Account Management team to ensure repeat business from existing accounts.
• Through a professional and proactive approach, develop a customer base.
• Define ideal customer profile then research contact and other relevant details and enter on MIS.
• Arrange appointments to present our services to appropriate contacts (normally Marketing Directors).
• Establish and build strong business relationships with relevant personnel.
• Identify needs, prepare, submit and actively follow up all proposals with objective of closing on all submissions.
• Respond to and handle customers’ telephone queries
Administration and Organisation
Maintain an effective system in all administration-related requirements which include:
• Efficient organization of customer records on MIS.
• Drawing up of job/print specifications to email to suppliers for estimating.
• Submission of estimates to customers in a timely and professional manner.
• Timely and appropriate follow up.
• Processing of orders.
• Account handling; cross-selling; up-selling.
• Continuous updating of CRM
Marketing and Business Development
To take a proactive approach to marketing and developing the business through:
• Identifying ways of growing the business from existing and new accounts.
• Assist run exhibitions when required including manning of stands.
• Being aware of competitor activity.
• Assistance with the production of marketing campaigns where appropriate.
• Attend networking events
A good team player who encourages and supports others to achieve company goals.
• Participate within the company structure as a flexible team worker.
• Build and use a network of relationships across the organization and the industry.
• Collaborate with colleagues to achieve company’s goals.
• You will be required to be professional and well presented as you will be representing the company and be client facing for the majority of this role.
• Ensure that all materials sent to customers are prepared to the highest standard, free from errors and approved by the relevant person.
This job description is not exhaustive and this role can be developed in time
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'