Up to £23,000 basic plus monthly bonus and benefits
Realistic OTE £40,000 with top earners in excess of £50,000
Fantastic working hours - 8.45am-5pm, Monday to Friday - Based in Glasgow City Centre
Are you an ambitious and money-driven Sales professional who is looking for development in a market leading business?
What are we looking for?
We are looking for seasoned Sales professionals to join our fast growing sales team here at the Croner offices in Glasgow.
To fit the criteria for the role you will have a wealth of sales experience and be able to step into the Executive role with confidence and a determination to succeed. You will need to be tenacious, manage your own workload, and represent Croner to the highest professional standard.
Previous experience of working to KPI’s / Targets is essential; B2B experience is desired but not essential.
How much can you earn?
The basic salary for the role is up to £23,000 but you will have a realistic OTE of £40,000 – of which is completely uncapped. Our current top earners are reaching £50,000+
Responsibilities for the Sales Executive:
- Working alongside a field sales colleague – you will be selling the fantastic services Croner have to offer to a variety of businesses.
- You will schedule sales opportunities with business owners/directors to promote Croner’s services, and work with your Business Development Manager to generate a quarterly seminar plan to maximise sales opportunities.
- Your pro-active approach will come in handy as you’ll also be expected to self-generate new leads, appointments and referrals through day to day new business activity. This will also allow you to accurately build, manage and maintain your sales pipeline.
The Sales team are outgoing, tenacious and lively individuals who excel in a buzzing environment and bring a lot of fun to our business. You will also need a professional and pro-active approach to work, as we are looking for individuals who can lead and use initiative at all times!
What will the Sales Executive get in return?
- 25 days’ holiday, plus bank holidays
- Your Birthday off work!
- Perkbox discount scheme
- Contributory Pension Plan
- Company incentives
- Social events hosted throughout the year
- Profit Share scheme
- Uncapped monthly commission
- Quartley Bonus opportunity
- £250 Guaranteed commission for the first three months!
This is a fantastic place to work if you enjoy a challenge and have a genuine enthusiasm for overcoming obstacles and learning. The office is fast-paced and busy so we are looking for someone who has a positive and can do attitude. If this sounds like you then please apply today!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'