Field Sales Executive
Salary: £20,500 per annum + up to 30% bonus + car + holiday & exciting benefits
Working: Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week
Do you want to work for a business that INVESTS in YOUR personal development?
One of our BIGGEST SUCCESS STORIES from welcoming new BDE's into our family, was an ex-pro footballer with no sales experience who demonstrated a hunger, passion, tenacity and GRIT in everything he did, day in-day out…He now works directly for Molson Coors as a Key Account Manager!
So even if you have NO experience in field marketing?
Not necessarily a big deal!
Please read on……
If you are a beer lover and are looking for your dream career, look no further! Molson Coors are responsible for HUGE brands including; Carling, Coors Light, Cobra, Doom Bar, Staropramen and Rekorderlig to name but a few!
Our simple vision: 'To delight the world's beer drinkers.'
As a Sales Executive,you will:
- Be the face of our brands, working closely with key decision makers in convenience and independent stores
- Maximise brand awareness, communicate new ideas, share best practice with the end foal of growing retailers' Beer category as a whole
- Have hunger and ambition to drive growth distribution and rate of sale on key products across your territory
- Have held a full, manual driving license for a minimum of 12 months
In return we will offer you:
- Full training and ongoing support to enable you to fulfil your role to the best of your potential
- Regular and comprehensive Personal Development Reviews, giving you the best possible opportunity to develop your career with one of the biggest Brewers and best field marketing companies in the business with huge growth plans!
Extra benefits: enhanced pension, life assurance, enhanced paternity and maternity leave, Perkbox and Taste Card!
If you would like to be part of our success, please apply today!
Early applications are strongly encouraged as we reserve the right to pause or close this vacancy prior to the listed closing date.
This role may be suitable for someone with experience as:
Van Sales, Field Sales Representative, Sales Development Executive, Brand Ambassador, Door to Door Sales, Face to Face Sales, Telesales, Telephone Sales, Territory Manager, Business Development Manager, Area Sales Manager, Account Manager, Regional Sales Executive.
- Communication Skills
- Field Sales
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'