Job Title: Junior Sales Executive
About the Junior Sales Executive Role
As the Junior Sales Executive you will be part of an exciting, growing Fintech organisation who can offer a fantastic culture coupled with real scope for career progression as you are part of their growth journey spiralling in 2020
My client is a tech focused organisation supporting SME’s throughout the UK in their growth journey allowing them quick efficient access to finance. My client can offer funding flexible solutions based on a businesses card turnover.
As a Junior Sales Executive your responsibilities and duties will includes:
- Assisting senior sales executives with high value deals to help learn the ropes
- Developing and maintaining relationships with brokers, introducers and other partners;
- Following up on qualified marketing leads (referrals, web-generated, marketing campaigns, introductions)
- Generate and close new business through referrals, phone and person-to-person sales, and networking events
- Developing and managing relationships with customers
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Junior Sales Executive
- Enthusiastic and motivated individual, who enjoys sales
- Degree educated
- Personable and enjoys building relationships
- Intelligent and is interested in financial services
For more information about Junior Sales Executive or to apply send your CV now.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'