Field Sales Executive - Tetley
Part Time, Permanent
Salary: £8.65 per hour + up to 15% bonus + 30p per mile + Paid holiday
Working: 21 hours per week - Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays
We are looking to recruit the right blend of people to join our current crop of Field Sales Executives
The changing face of retail requires today's brand ambassadors to have the right blend of resilience and determination given the demands of the marketplace. They need to be fuelled by achievement with a passion for surpassing targets, seeking out opportunities and raising expectations.
We have a deep desire for delivering excellent service and ensuring that our customers come first, you would be at the heart of everything within the assigned stores on your territory and a master of relationship management. Equally, we are passionate about our people and they are at the centre of everything we do, we genuinely want to work with you to drive your career progression along with our own business.
Experience of sales in an FMCG environment is preferred; however, above all, we are looking for ambitious, self-motivated, driven candidates who have previous proficiency of working autonomously and a genuine passionfor sales development across a given territory.
People buy from people and the chosen candidate will possess the right personality to enable them to build effective working relationships in store.
Do you thrive from continuous coaching?
Are you open minded and looking to build upon an existing skill set?
Can you harness new technology and use it to your advantage to help you to achieve your goals?
Come and join us and let's brew a future together!
- Calling upon an assigned list of grocery stores within your territory (Asda, Tesco, Morrison's, Sainsbury's)
- Developing in store relationships with key decision makers
- Maximum brand awareness through guaranteed availability ensuring stock levels are consistently maintained and compliant
- Negotiating and obtaining additional displays
- Introducing all (future) promotions, selling in new products and ensuring range reviews are fully implemented
- Phone, Tablet and Laptop
- In house training and development
- Enhanced pension, life assurance, enhanced paternity and maternity leave
- Annual conferences, Perkbox and Taste Card!
You will have
- Valid driving license and your own vehicle insured for business use
- A passion for completing all tasks to the highest standard and be driven by results
- Very strong relationship building skills and pride yourself in your ability to deliver excellent customer service
- The ability to work on your own initiative and effectively manage your own workload
- Love being part of team
The Tetley Brand
From humble beginnings back in 1837 to becoming the nations favourite tea brand 182 years later, at REL we represent Tetley to help bring people together over quality Cuppas. Part of the Global TATA Group, the accredited Tea Masters are responsible for delivering incremental sales growth through outstanding execution with the goal of ensuring more tea is sold every day.
We are proud to work for a well-established, award winning innovative brand with traditional values and big aspirations to create excitement in the tea category.
If you would like to be part of our success, please apply today!
- Communication Skills
- Field Sales
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'