Manchester City Centre.
09:00 - 17:30 Monday to Friday
£20,000 - £23,000 DOE (£50,000 realistic OTE) + Benefits including uncapped bonus
B2B Sales Executive needed for my client, an award winning company who are an experienced utilities broker based in Manchester. Due to a very successful past couple of years they are looking to increase their head count of their sales team with B2B sales executives.
My client is looking for target driven, money motivated and lifestyle focused B2B sales professionals who are looking to forge a career in a rapidly expanding business whilst earning a fantastic living within the utilities industry.
The duties of a B2B Sales Executive:
* Building rapport with SME customers
* Objection handling from gate keepers
* Chasing up leads
* Providing excellent customer service to SME customers
* Account managing to ensure SME customers are satisfied with the service
* Managing the full process of a sale.
The ideal B2B sales Executive will be:
* Experienced in B2B sales
* Experienced in Utility sales (preferable but not essential)
* Money motivated
* Career focussed
* Self-motivated and self-starter
* 28 days holiday + accrual for service and revenue achieved
* Incentives (Small rewards, nights out, holidays to Tenerife and Las Vegas)
* Early finish (Target based) 4.30- 3.30 and 1pm Friday
* Modern state of the art offices
* Training and development
* Support system
This is a fantastic opportunity for any experienced B2B sales professionals who are looking to join one of the biggest utility providers in Manchester.
If you are interested in this B2B sales executive role and want to find out more then please contact Time Recruitment today! APPLY to this advert!
- account management
- energy sales
- sales agents
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'