Sales Executive - Life Sciences / Pharmaceuticals / Healthcare
Basic Salary: £32,000 - £35,000
OTE: £60,000 - £70,000 uncapped
Start date: ASAP
Location: Central London
We are a multiple award winning software and research company, working with over 4000 of the worlds leading companies. Our cloud based information platforms enable the worlds largest Blue Chip companies to make better informed decisions - FASTER!
We work across 35 different consumer industries - where we have won numerous awards for our innovative solutions.
The opportunity for you - Sales Executive
Due to the continuous success of our online intelligence platforms within the Pharmaceutical vertical - we are now seeking to hire several senior sales executives to join a very specialist division within the company - Strategic Accounts.
As a Sales Executive within the Strategic Accounts division, you will be engaging with some of the worlds leading Pharmaceutical and Biotech companies and will support the new business sales team's effort to win new business from these prospect companies.
You will be taught the art of business development and how to negotiate high value subscription contracts with key decision makers, from all over the world.
The Core Responsibilities
- Build mutually beneficial, value-based relationships with new clients - worldwide
- Present our solution via a consultative sales approach to understand needs and requirements in clients in order to secure new business, consulting and up sell opportunities
- Achieve and exceed monthly new business sales revenue targets
- Engage in major client-facing presentations and activities that effectively establish the our Consulting brand once you have built a portfolio of clients
Training and Development:
We believe in constant, individually tailored training sales training. As a result of this approach many of our senior managers and directors have come through the business from junior positions.
- Minimum of one years sales experience within a B2B or B2C environment
- Candidates from a Recruitment, Pharma/medical, SaaS or solution sales background are particularly encouraged.
- A natural interest in sales and business development
- Career driven
- Money motivated
- You will be an excellent communicator, possessing superior interpersonal skills
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and have the ability to work towards targets and deadlines
- You are naturally ambitious and are looking for a career that offers continuous, training, development and the opportunity to progress into management roles
- HIGH earning potential
- Uncapped commission
- Path to management
- Monthly incentives
- Quarterly awards and diners club
- Annual fully expensed holiday to Dubai for Top Performers
- Amazing social culture!
Are you the Sales Executive that we are looking for? Immediate start for the right person!
- Cold Calling
- Sales Executive
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'