- - This position requires the successful candidates to be based in/relocate to Barcelona - -
We are TravelPerk: a fast-growing, well-funded startup that has raised nearly 134m since our creation in early 2015. Backed by world-class investors from some of tech’s most disruptive companies, including Slack, Trello, Twitter, Farfetch, Deliveroo and Delivery Hero, our team is made up of A-players from the online travel industry such as Skyscanner, among others.
Our mission is to revolutionize the B2B corporate travel market, worth over $1.3 trillion, by simplifying the process for everyone involved. In doing so, we’ve been named the fastest-growing SaaS startup in Europe (#5 in the world) by SaaS1000 and have been featured as one of the hottest startups to watch by both Forbes and Wired.
If you’re ready to take off with us, keep reading!
Are you an ambitious, driven and energetic person willing to start your career in Sales? Do you want to work for a game-changer in the travel industry? If so, we need to talk!
We are currently building a team of Sales Development Representatives (SDR) to help us to achieve our ambitious goals within Ireland and the United Kingdom. The ideal SDR is a native English speaker and is a perseverant and focused professional, who will partner with the Marketing team to feed our sales funnel to qualify and engage prospective customers for TravelPerk.
This is an excellent opportunity to join TravelPerk, being part of a young but seasoned A-players Sales Team, in a position with huge professional development possibilities. You will learn from the best people, working within a fun and collaborative culture. Help us scale by selling a disruptive product that is changing the way organisations budget, book and manage their business travel.
As a Sales Development Representative you will need to:
- Run outreach campaigns and do market research using a combination of phone, email, and social touches, in order to find suitable leads for our business.
- Qualifying the leads during a phone call (making sure that they meet all the requirements we are looking for in clients), engaging them and scheduling them for further consultations on the account director’s calendar.
- Understand the needs of our target prospects and articulate the value that TravelPerk provides.
- Maintain accurate information on prospects and interaction activities in Salesforce.
- Acquire an expert knowledge of TravelPerk.
- Work closely with the marketing team in developing new ways to increase awareness of TravelPerk and to evolve and improve the lead qualification process.
- Conduct high-level discussions with Office Manager, CFO or Travel Manager to explain the Travel Perk Value Proposition.
- Native English is a must
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills both spoken and written.
- +6 months experience with sales (preferably B2B solutions).
- Goal-oriented person with strong character and perseverance.
- Hungry and ambitious, yet ethical and sound.
- Strong character and perseverance.
- Able to work as an individual contributor, but bearing in mind you are part of a team.
- Customer-centric mindset.
Nice to have:
- Previous experience selling SaaS products.
- Startup experience.
- Experience in the travel industry.
- Knowledge of Salesforce or similar.
On top of that, you will only be the right candidate if you are:
- Honest, open and trustworthy: your peers and managers can trust you. You are a team player, don’t play political games, and care more about the team’s success than about your own career gains.
- Focused and determined: You don’t let yourself be distracted. You can focus on accomplishing big wins and don’t get lost in less important ideas that are floating around.
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation including equity in the company.
- 24 vacation days per year and all bank holidays in Catalonia region (around 14 per year).
- Unlimited coffee and beverages, fresh fruit, and breakfast.
- Health perks: choose between a private health scheme or a gym allowance.
- Special rate with our partner Gym4Less (in case you didn't choose the gym allowance in your health perk).
- "Flexible compensation plan" to help you diversify and increase the net salary with Ticket Restaurant, Ticket Transport, and Ticket Nursery.
- Free Spanish classes.
- Yoga and meditation.
- Possibility to choose your hardware and tools.
- Amazing company culture!
- This position requires being based in Barcelona.
- English is the official language at the office (please ensure your CV is in English).
TravelPerk is an equal opportunity employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age.
- Lead Development
- Lead Generation
- Sales Channel Development
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'