Field Sales Executive - Red Bull Energy Drinks
(working for REL Field Marketing)
Salary: £22,000 per annum + up to 10% bonus (OTE £24,200 per annum) + Company car + Paid holiday & exciting benefits
Working: Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week
Location: Swansea, Carmarthen, Milford Haven and surrounding areas
4 Months Fixed Term Contract
Do you want to represent one of the best brands in the World
Are you brilliant in all that you do?
Will you take your territory by surprise?
IF THIS IS YOU….
Be a part of our winning team and culture.
If you have got the will, we will give you the skills.
We are looking for entrepreneurs with the ability to meet and exceed targets, strong relationship builders with a "Can Do" positive attitude that can deliver cross channel in this unique position that covers both Grocery and Convenience retailers.
As our Sales Executive, you will be responsible for:
- Developing excellent in-store relationships with key decision makers in Independent, Symbol stores as well as Grocery stores (Asda, Tesco, Morrisons, Sainsbury's, Tesco Express, Sainsbury's Locals) across your territory-Swansea, Carmarthen and surrounding areas-with the ability to deliver world class customer service
- Driving distribution, availability and visibility targets. Using your entrepreneurial mindset to manage and drive the success of your own area.
- Using data and category insight to maximise opportunities driving brand awareness and communicating new ideas
- Increasing sales by obtaining additional displays, increasing the visibility and availability of Red Bull, and ensuring stock levels are maintained and maximised
- Taking control of your own work-using the freedom and flexibility of planning your own daily schedules within a set call file, self-tailored target breakdowns, and your own person touch to sales technique-in order to achieve phenomenal results
- Maximising brand awareness, educate on new product opportunities, and implement store activation
- You will be given autonomy to work on your own initiative and effectively manage your own workload to achieve targets and exciting incentives
In return we will offer you:
- A fun working environment where performance and success are really rewarded
- Full training and ongoing support to enable you to fulfil the role to your best potential, with clear development opportunities for engaged employees
- The opportunity to join a fun/ honest working environment where performance and success are really rewarded
Please note this is a very physical role (involves a lot of heavy lifting) and you will need to have a full manual driving license for a minimum of 12 months.
Are you ready to smash it out of the park? APPLY NOW!
This role may be suitable for someone with experience as: Van Sales, Part Time Field Sales Representative, Sales Development Executive, Brand Ambassador, Door to Door Sales, Face to Face Sales, Telesales, Telephone Sales, Territory Manager, Business Development Manager, Area Sales Manager, Account Manager, Regional Sales Executive, Retail Development Executive
- Communication Skills
- Field Sales
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'