£17,000 + Limitless Commission
Awarded Awesome Place to Work 2018!
Rated 2nd in Glassdoor's highest rated companies for work-life balance in 2018!
LOVE energy = the UK’s most trusted Energy Comparison Retailer and the highest rated on Glassdoor in Bolton with 4.8/5 across 215 reviews from our staff!
Due to continued growth we have a number of amazing sales opportunities within our flourishing sales department, and we are looking for a number of switched-on, career driven Sales Executives to join us on our journey; offering excellent bonus potential, top notch training, and a genuine opportunity to excel within a sales career, whether you have sales experience or not, this is not an issue, as full sales training will be provided when you become a valued member of our Bright Sparks Academy!
Sales Executive main duties include:
- As a Sales Executive you will be conducting outbound sales calls
- Using fact finding and rapport building skills during sales calls to understand the customer’s energy needs
- Delivering maximum customer service to achieve sales success and uphold our commitment to treating customers fairly during the sales journey
- Working to daily sales targets
Sales Executive experience/Skills required:
- A tenacious attitude and the drive to succeed within a fast-paced sales environment
- A high level of will and want for a successful sales career
- A good telephone manner with a professional approach and the ability to initiate and build strong sales relationships
- Sales Executive experience is an advantage, but not essential (full sales training is provided by our excellent Learning and Development team to support you in your initial 7 weeks with us)
Awesome Sales Executives deserve awesome things... Be excited for work.. Feel like a Superstar.. Be happy
- Your Birthday off… You are too amazing to work on your Birthday
- Free parking!
- Full training within our Bright Sparks Academy!
- New state of the art Breakout facility- The Love Shack!- delivering food, fun, games, social events, and parties
- Sociable working hours (Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.00pm)
- Fun sales incentives and company paid social events
- A fabulous opportunity for progression within sales, and management training
- A secure future through our Pension Plan
- A burst of fruit, delivered twice a week and paid for by us
- On-site gym, keeping you fighting fit
- Access to the Love Loyalty Club and exclusive shares.
If you are ready to pursue the road to adventure, grow with a successful, award winning energy consultancy, and work in a role you're destined to LOVE, don’t hold back! Get in touch!
If you haven’t received a phone call or an invitation to interview after two to three weeks, unfortunately you haven’t been successful on this occasion.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'