Product/Service: Medical Publishing
Basic Salary: Up to £50k depending on experience
OTE:£25 - £70k UNCAPPED
Start Date: ASAP
We’re growing our sales team from seven to ten, and are looking for ambitious, driven, sales professionals to help drive forward revenue and develop their career as we develop the brand.
Our journals deliver insightful, valuable and cutting edge news across 16 therapeutic areas. We provide free, open access content to our audience of over 500,000 healthcare professionals and work with 19 of the top 20 big pharma companies in the world.
We are super enthusiastic about creating the go-to place for healthcare professionals. We offer unrivaled career progression and earning potential! Most importantly - each day is FUN with a passionate group all driving towards the same goal.
The Sales Executive role:
Due to our continuous, double-digit, year on year growth, we are now expanding our new business sales team at our Central London HQ. We are looking to hire several Sales Executives to lead a therapy area, generate new business and forge strong relationships with big pharma companies to maximise their marketing and educational campaigns.
• The ideal Sales Executive will have between 1-6 years B2B sales experience, where you are able to demonstrate your ability to overachieve and deliver new business to the company
• Ideally, you will be degree educated, however, if you are not - we will consider your application based on experience. We prefer people with skills, energy, and passion to succeed!
• B2B sales experience within Sponsorship, Publishing, Business Information, Events Sales, Advertising and Recruitment are particularly encouraged! Again, we are open to experience within other sectors too.
• Target/KPI driven: Confident in picking up the phone and making calls to Director level clients
• You are an articulate and expressive communicator - wallflowers need not apply
• A clear communicator with the ability to multi-task and prioritise workloads.
• Hitting target is not your goal. You are an overachiever who thrives in a fast-paced business environment. You are no ordinary Sales Executive.
• You will have a good sense of humour and be able to balance the banter vs hard work!
What we offer:
• A life-changing career opportunity to work a young, dynamic and hungry company that is changing the way healthcare professionals engage with medical content.
• Uncapped commission - take your earnings to the stratosphere. We have sales execs making over £100k per year
• Career development - we will train and develop you as you move through this rapidly growing company. Sales executive to Sales manager is possible within 3 years!
• Monthly and Quarterly incentives
• Summer ball and awards night
• A great place to work!
About the team:
We are a close-knit, high performing sales team. We try not to take ourselves too seriously and would expect the same of you. We win as a team, we succeed as a team but we understand we are responsible for our own actions. We have a great dynamic within the team, working side by side with all departments across the business to produce amazing results that we are extremely proud of. We have many social activities which include five a side football and other sports and interests.
Do you think that you are the Sales Executive that we are looking for? If so, apply now! We are actively hiring and have several positions to fill urgently!
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Advertising Sales
- Cold Calling
- Sales Executive
- New Business Development
- B2B sales
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'