Imployable is Plymouths fastest growing, award winning startup and we are scaling quickly. We have a friendly, ambitious team that is highly driven and determined to have a positive impact. Working with imployable is not just about a paycheck, we are all striving toward a common aim and we are looking for new team members to join our journey.
Working at impoloyable comes with a set of rules, company culture is extremely important:
1. There is no set breaks - Take breaks when you want.
2. We like to be flexible - You will have a desk but feel free not to use it, grab a bean bag.
3. The dice decide - We roll dice for many decisions, i.e making the tea, picking up milk, office duties etc even the boss rolls.
4. The team works the dream works - EVERYTHING we do is as a team, the people who work with imployable are inherently team players.
5. Every input matters - There is no such thing as a stupid question or suggestion, we collectively, as a team, have a direct say in how we do what we do and everyones input matters from the apprentice to the CEO.
If you agree with our ethos, are an ambitious, driven and confident sales person then why not cosider a future with the team at imployable at the Airport Business Centre. This role would suit someone from a recruitment background or with previous software sales experience, however, attitude and drive is more important to us.
You will be selling recruitment software products to clients from a combination of inbound and outbound calls. The key is selling the benefits, we know how good our system is and businesses need to know how they can benefit from advertising on imployable. A lot of your time will be spent identifying and connecting with potential clients as well as helping, nurturing and providing outstanding customer service to the businesses you sign.
What you will be doing
- Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sell products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Hit (exceed would be nice) individual sales and retention targets
- Pension scheme
- Uncapped commission
- Regular company socials
- Opportunities to travel
- Good promotion prospects
- Opportunities to learn, attend networking events and seminars
- A friendly, chilled working environment
- A lot of fun with great people
If this is a position you see yourself in please send your CV and cover letter. (Hint: We hire our last employee from the cover letter she sent)
- Customer Service
- Outbound Calls
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'