Our client has a very exciting new position available in their beautiful hotel based in Cornwall. You will be the Sales Executive and the face of the business with new and existing clients.
- Networking - Going to events around Devon and Cornwall meeting other business and building relationships.
- To generate new business for the hotel
- To manage existing clients, up selling and making sure they receive great customer service .
- Attending Trade shows on behalf of the hotel
- Writing reports to show how your activity has been successful and what business you have generated.
- Work with marketing on campaigns and digital marketing to enable you to reach new and existing businesses.
- Highly organised with good time management
- Knowledge of the hospitality industry
- A good understanding of profit/loss
- Feel confident in writing reports
- Driving Licence
- Great negotiation skills
- Client Management (B2B and B2C)
You will be required to work 40 hours a week. Evenings and weekends will be required when necessary.
Commission is offered for this role on top of your basic salary, however the structure will be discussed at interview stage.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'