Role: Business Development Manager
Salary: Excellent Salary + Performance Bonus (Negotiable on Experience)
Location: West Sussex
One of the UK’s leading Suppliers of Integrated Waste Management, Recycling and Environmental Services.
Purpose and Responsibilities
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Waste Industry Sales Professional to join a well respected company within the Waste and Recycling Sector. In this role you will be responsible for managing and developing new and existing accounts on the non – hazardous side of the business from initial sales right through to service delivery. As Business Development Manager this role will be heavily focused on securing and developing long term relationships with clients ensuring repeat business from your client base in a competitive market.
As Business Development Manager you will work a 360 sales role including; manage your own diary, cold calling prospective customers, following up leads quickly, making your own appointments to visit clients in your target area and pay curtsey visits.
- Undertake cold-calling in order to develop new business, observing any safety-related risks of prospective customers’ sites.
- Manage a set of accounts and ensure maximisation of sales by offering add-on services.
- Follow up all sales enquiries quickly and efficiently.
- Ensure that customer accounts are maintained and regular courtesy visits are paid.
- Submit a monthly sales report to the Regional Sales Manager.
- Resolve account problems by liaising with the transport and accounts departments.
- Ensure full compliance with all Company policies and procedures, including health and safety and employment.
You’ll also have:
- A confident ‘can do’ attitude and a passion for sales.
- Ability to work professionally and to prioritise within a busy working environment.
- Confident, well-presented and capable of negotiating confidently.
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal.
- Strong and confident team player, with the ability to work on own initiative.
- Places a high importance on excellent customer service.
- It Literate
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Business Development/Field Sales/Account Management Experience: 3 Years Minimum
- Waste Management/Recycling Industry Experience: 3 Years Minimum
- Driving Licence – Essential
About Ace Recruitment
At Ace Recruitment we specialise in the Waste Management and Recycling Sector. We offer bespoke waste management recruitment solutions and provide an excellent service for our candidates. Ace Recruitment offers a range of Waste management jobs and positions all the way up to Director level, not only for permanent positions but also for temporary waste management and contract jobs too.
Candidates without the mentioned experience will not be considered for this position. Please read the specification carefully to avoid disappointment.
By applying for this position, the job seeker, authorise Ace Recruitment to represent you to clients and seek work on your behalf.
Due to a high volume of applications we can only make contact with successful applicants.
By applying for this role you accept the Jobzooma terms and conditions that can be found on our website and agree to receive email notification of other suitable jobs
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'