UP TO £18,000
UNCAPPED COMMISSION + FREE PARKING + EARLY FINISH ON A FRIDAY
Get Recruited are supporting a well known publishing company based in Chester who are seeking a Sales Executive to join their expanding sales team.
The role of Sales Executive will see you contacting companies over the phone, requesting their support for the particular charity through sponsoring advertising space before closing the sale.
If you are a motivated individual with previous sales experience seeking the opportunity to progress your career, then this is the role for you! You will enjoy uncapped commission alongside opportunities for progression and attractive working hours.
If this appeals to you, please send your CV in for a confidential chat!
- Categorising and sourcing new leads for potential supporters, using the internet, social media, charity websites and yell.com
- Contacting companies by phone and email, speaking with companies who have previously supported the charity or publication in order to gain repeat business
- Upselling the advert size and colour before closing the sale
- Updating the information on Sage and Excel regarding contacts and address
- Completing administration duties as required
- At least 6 months within a sales role is essential
- Target driven to meet weekly targets
- Ability to build rapport with senior level executives
- An understanding of and the empathy required for the hospice movement
- Excellent communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Positive, friendly attitude
- Up to £18,000
- Uncapped commission structure
- 28 days holiday
- Free parking and excellent public transport links
- Christmas office closure
- Friendly, fun culture
- Regular team building activities
Shortlisting is taking place soon so please send your CV in for immediate consideration
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- sales executive
- media sales
- lead generation
- business development
- new business
- publishing sales
- business development executive
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'