£22,000 - £24,000 + OTE £30K + Benefits
Due to expansion and exciting growth plans for 2019 our prestigious client is looking to grow their sales team. The ideal candidate will share their passion for delivering an excellent client experience whilst demonstrating ambition and the self-motivation required to succeed.
Reporting directly to the MD you will be the first point of contact for new and existing decision makers the public and private sector. The primary function of the role is to take responsibility for the development and performance of all sales activities.
Duties will include
- Developing a sales strategy for varied markets
- Generating sales leads and prospects
- Preparation of business plans and proposals
- Updating social media channels and grow the company online presence
- Attend client meetings and take instruction and briefs
- Work with procurement team to create tailored models for individual clients
- Following up sales activity and new tender opportunities
- Sending email, quotations and mail shots
- Achieving company targets and individual KPI's
- B2B Sales experience essential
- Confident and articulate communication skills
- Ambitious and long-term career aspiration
In return for your Sales and negotiation skills our client is offering you full training on the company product and services. The successful Sales Executive will benefit from a generous and realistic commission structure and be provided the opportunity to grow a prosperous and rewarding career.
- Account Manager
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'