You’re a salesperson. You want a company that will value you and treat you fairly. A company that will pay you the commission you deserve. Even more importantly, one that won’t change the goalposts just because you’re doing well. You want to sell a product that’s actually popular and needed (let’s be honest, nobody wants to get stuck flogging a dead horse).
Am I warm? If I am, you may want to continue reading…
We are recruiting a Sales Executive (hopefully you) for a highly successful company that are continuing to go from strength to strength. They have won numerous awards and were named 'One to Watch’ in Europe by the European Business Awards. They work with big names including: Cineworld; Wagamama’s; Premier Inn… meaning you can too!
Working hours are 8.30AM - 5.15PM Monday - Friday.
Basic salary £18000 - £25000 with OTE £30000
What’s involved in the role of Sales Executive?
As the Sales Executive you will undertake a mixture of dealing with inbound enquiries and converting to sales, seeking out new business (cold calling) and reconnecting with lapsed business. You will also put together quotations, send them out and follow them up to close sales. Importantly:
- There is a large database filled with untapped potential clients, for you to go at.
- You will be given autonomy in what you go after/ how you choose to go after it.
Why should you apply for the role of Sales Executive?
- You will work for a company that values every staff member and treats everybody fairly.
- You will be trained by and work alongside the Sales Director who has been with the company for over 20 years. There is nothing he doesn’t know about the product/ the industry/ the customers. Put simply, you’ll be learning from the best.
- You will be paid commission every time a client you bring on board makes an order… until the end of time. The longer you are with the company, the more clients you build up, the more commission you continually earn. In the long run, the earning potential can be as big as you’re willing to work for!
- You will be working for a leader in the industry, an award-winning company with multiple USPs and an innovator that already works with many huge names… Imagine the pitch you can make about that…
What do you need in order to be the next Sales Executive for our client?
- At least 2 years of experience within a phone-based sales position.
- A drive to succeed and once you have succeeded, to succeed more.
- A positive attitude and a desire to work as part of a friendly team.
If you’ve got to the end of this advert and are as excited about the role of Sales Executive as we are, apply with your CV today!
** Please note, due to the high level of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to individual submissions. Therefore, if you have not received a response within 48 hours you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application on this occasion. **
- Business Development
- New Business
- Relationship Building
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'