Sales Executive - Northampton
Due to continued, and rapid expansion, our client is looking for Sales Executives to join their successful, growing team. You would need to be a driven individual with a keen entrepreneurial nature and a willingness to work hard to achieve outstanding results.
As a Sales Executive, you would be part of a dynamic team who are all focussed on both personal success and the growth and development of the business. You would be provided with full training but you would ideally have some form of pro-active sales experience, and a successful track record.
The Client: A genuinely exciting, vibrant business with a relatively short but very successful history. The senior management are determined to continue the growth and expansion, and they know that the best way to do that is to keep the staff happy… therefore you will be provided with a fun working environment and a fantastic commission structure as well as the potential to develop your career further.
Job Scope: To identify and approach potential customers to win new business, then build working relationships to develop further business and referrals. The role will comprise both cold, new business calls and on-going account management.
- Outbound new business calls to potential customers
- Understanding customers’ businesses and potential requirements
- Be able to calculate terms with customers accurately and confidently
- Negotiating terms
- Maintain and develop relationships over time
- Administration, including preparation of proposal documents
- Meeting and exceeding targets
Experience and personal attributes required
- Excellent sales and negotiations skills
- Self-motivated nature
- Solid numeracy and literacy
- Clear communications skills
- Ability to manage your own time effectively
- Account Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'