A very rare opportunity has arisen for a TRAINEE SALES SPECIALIST to join our client’s 4WD dealership near Exeter.
This is a reputable family run dealership that has been established for over 60 years; they seek a professional and dynamic induvial who is looking for the opportunity to pursue a career in automotive sales.
Reporting to the Head of Sales you will be responsible for providing full support to the Sales Team. You will be learning all aspects of the role with a view to progressing into a fully skilled Sales Executive, selling new & used vehicles alongside associated products through a structured sales process.
The ideal candidate will have an agricultural background or a keen interest in the rural lifestyle to fit in with the client base and range of products. Previous motor trade experience is NOT a pre-requisite for this role.
Other key requirements are:
- Well presented with a keen interest to learn
- A passion for delivering a high standard of customer service
- Excellent telephone and face to face communication skills
- Administration skills be able to use computers with confidence and the ability to organise and prioritise work.
- Highly motivated and can work on your own initiative providing our customers with excellent service in the Showroom
- Be a Team Player with bags of personality and can take dealing with customers in their stride
- Willing to get stuck in and at times work outdoors visiting prospective clients and attending country shows and farmers markets.
- Proactive in finding new business
- A full clean driving licence
In return you will receive full manufacturer training along with committed support from the dealership.
The role pays a basic of £16,000 plus commission (an OTE of £25,000 is indicated) to start with until the applicant is fully trained, normally within 12 months. On successful completion of your training you can expect to receive the full Sales Executive remuneration package along with the potential of a brand company vehicle.
Hours of work are weekdays 8am - 6pm and Saturdays 8am to 1pm along with 28 days annual holiday entitlement including bank holidays.
kream motor recruitment is a motor trade-specific recruitment agency based in Exeter covering the whole of the south west, specialising in permanent vacancies in franchised motor dealers. Please visit our website to view all of our current vacancies.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'